What kind of people do you work with?
- We work with K-12 teachers, administrators, and other education professionals at the elementary, secondary, university levels who want to collaborate with a professional to simplify their finances and help them achieve their goals. Our clients range from first year teachers just getting started to veteran teachers planning for retirement or who have already retired. We do not have minimums based on income level or asset level and enjoy working with educators and their families from all walks of life.
I'm not rich? Do I need a lot of money to work with a financial planner?
- We started our firm on the premise that everyone deserves access to a financial planner who is an independent, fee-only, fiduciary, no matter how much or how little money they may have. Most of our clients aren't "rich". They're everyday educators who want to make sure they're making the best decisions when it comes to their finances so they can set themselves up for a successful future. We firmly believe, it's not about how much money you have, but what your're able to do with it to live an exceptional life.
You mentioned the words "fee-only", "fiduciary", and "independent". What do they mean and are they really that important?
- We believe they make a world of difference and signify the strongest commitment to putting clients first and eliminating conflicts of interest. That's why our firm is proud to be an independent, fee-only, fiduciary. Take a couple minutes to check out this video and learn more:
What is financial planning? It has to do with investing, right?
- Financial planning involves the detailed review and analysis of all facets of your financial situation. It includes spending, saving, debt, benefits, investing, taxes, retirement planning, college planning, estate planning, insurance, and privacy & identity theft protection. We've found that a comprehensive review of all these areas allows us to understand your true financial situation and then tailored recommendations can be made and proper planning accomplished together.
Can I work with you if I don't live in Indiana?
- Absolutely! We're set up so we can provide our services 100% virtually and work with clients throughout the United States.
Would you be willing to speak about personal finances at my school/event/etc?
- Absolutely! We can work with you to create a custom presentation for your group or you can utilize on of the many presentations we currently use. Please contact us for further information.
Why did you name the firm An Exceptional Life Financial?
- Because the firm isn't about us, it's about you and the life you want to live. No one ever says they want to plan to live an average life. They want to live an exceptional life. So we started with the end in mind and a focus on that life. Finances are just a tool. What's really important is the life you're able to create and live through them.
I'm excited and ready to schedule a meeting with An Exceptional Life Financial. How do I get started?
- Sounds great! Please use the button to schedule and introduction and we look forward to speaking with you.